That’s right home-based hotties, Sedgwick is now hiring for work from home service center associates! Pay starts at $13 per hour!
Here’s the scoop on what Sedgwick is looking for in this role:
SERVICE CENTER ASSOCIATE (REMOTE)
“To expedite the Customer Service claims application process; to ensure correct case assignment, and to act as a customer liaison in assisting the customer with the correct contact person to resolve problems and/or questions..”
Varies, weekends/holidays required
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & LicensingHigh school diploma or GED required.
ExperienceOne (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Training class starts on May 11th, 2020
Sedgwick will send you all the equipment you need! This includes a computer and a headset!
They also pay a portion of your internet and phone bill! – talk about a work incentive!
To become a work from home Service Center Associate at Sedgwick