Transcom is hiring Customer service chat and phone representatives to work from home! This job will fill up FAST so be sure to apply asap!
Let’s look at what Transcom had to say about what they are looking for in this role:
“You’ll be frontline support to our customers to address their questions or concerns and help them with a variety of products and services.
It’s important to our client that you are held to high standards when communicating to customers over the phone or through email/online chat.
Your priority is to provide each customer with a personalized and memorable experience!”
We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with customers, actively listen, analyze the need, and locate solutions quickly
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing instructions
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned, full-time schedule, supporting a high volume of customers via Chat and phone
- Work at a desk and wear an approved headset for the duration of a full-time schedule in order to talk to customers in a high-volume, fast-paced, and sometimes stressful environment
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with opportunities for overtime
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone or in Chat
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multi-task, concentrate, and interact with others in a prolonged setting.
- Experience in an online Chat support role, preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience, preferred
Applicants must be located in the following states:
AL, AR, AZ, FL, CO, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, NE
NH, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Home Office Requirements
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member)
- Your home office must have DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet (Dial up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 1 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Ability to provide a wired USB headset
- A windows desktop or laptop that meets below minimum requirements:
- Minimum CPU Clock Speed – 1.5 GHz (1500mhz)
- Compatible processor (2 cores of higher)
- Incompatible Intel processors (Celeron & Pentium D)
- Incompatible AMD processors (Athlon X2 & Sempron)
- Mobile Processors (denoted as M) are incompatible
- Operating System – 64-bit and Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise, or Education
- Minimum Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – Hard drive must have at least 10GB of free space
- Ports – Minimum 1 USB 2.0 port
- Webcam is not required, but encouraged.
Transcom is paying $13 per hour and offer full-time opportunities!
What are you waiting for!? Get on it, this gig will go quick! To apply
Know someone who would be perfect for this job? Share this post with them!