Flow Marketing is hiring for chat agents! This position requires no talking on the phone! So if you have been looking for a non-phone gig this one might be the one!
Let’s take a look at this introvert friendly gig!
Who is Flow Marketing
Flow marketing is a online marketing agency based in Denver Colorado. Flow marketing “helps aspirational brands scale both profit and purpose.” They produce premium content for businesses and bloggers as well as chat support.
Chat Agent Outline
- Deliver world-class customer service via chat & email
- Promptly greet website visitors via chat text box
- Manage a Support desk for an individual client
- Answer a wide variety of questions related to client industry
- Solve problems and authorize returns
- Communicate with the company CEO to find solutions
- Assist customers with the use of a client’s product, website or service
- Adhere to KPIs for response times, chat duration, online availability, and survey responses
- Use internal communications software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Assist the Flow team with a variety of client-related projects as needed
“You’ll be required to study, test and train on the websites and knowledge bases of primary client account.
We love to make our clients say ‘whoa!’ — chats and emails are continually monitored for performance and feedback.”
- A hardworking, self-starter who takes ownership of and pride in your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A proactive, sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- A goal-oriented team player with the desire to learn and grow your skill set through experience in a feedback-driven environment
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology systems, procedures, and skills related to customer service and marketing
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
$10/HR + paid time off. Flow Marketing also offers medical benefits after a 30 day period.
- Location: Work remotely from your home office or anywhere you’ll have an interruption-free environment with a reliable internet connection. You may be based anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of California and New York; however, your shift will occur during Mountain Time.
- Work environment: Reliable high-speed internet, your own computer and mobile phone, internet backup source in case of an outage.
- Available shifts and compensation:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm Mountain Time
Ready, Set, Go!
Babes, this position is ideal for those of us who can’t always have a quiet background when working.
Hell, this gig is ideal for anyone who wants a reliable chat work. Now, go apply! Be sure to let us know if you get the gig!
Looking for more ways to make money from home? Take a look at this week’s online gigs!