PNC Bank is hiring for virtual call center reps! PNC is doing a huge hiring spree right now! Babes, if you are looking for something dependable, to earn a few bucks during this pandemic, this is it!
Let’s find out what PNC is looking for in agents for this role:
Virtual Call Center Rep
- Performs customer service activities and initiatives for a broad range of products, services and problem resolution that occurs across multiple channels for our customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
- Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries regarding products, services and issues via all channels through which customers are served.
- Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends appropriate solutions. Refers complex or reoccurring issues.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with PNC’s core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality through customer and service partner interactions.
- Documents customer interactions and completes service requests to minimize customer effort or additional action.
Pay isn’t mentioned online but it’s estimated this gig pays between $12-14/hr.
Location and Shift
Remote, mountain and pacific time zones only. Full time.
“Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, high school diploma or GED, however may require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties.
Typically <1 year of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.”
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touchpoint.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
- Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
No Degree required.
PNC is definitely a great work from home job for any Babe looking for a legit call center gig. So tighten up your resume and take your best shot!
Let us know if you get the job!
Never miss an opportunity! Sign up for an email list and receive remote job updates and extra-cash gigs sent directly to your inbox!