Progressive is one of the biggest insurance companies around is looking for home-based customer service agents!
This job is hot! And you, Babes, you know this one will go fast! Let’s take a quick look at some of the details of this gig!
Customer Service – Work From Home
“As a customer service representative working from the comfort of your home, you’ll support customer needs and offer beneficial products.
We’ll provide office equipment and virtual training. Additionally, you’ll have the support of a collaborative virtual team and ongoing coaching.”
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience, which must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Must live within 60 miles of Las Vegas, NV
- Ability to report to a local claims office on your second day on the job to provide I-9 documentation
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of 1mbps down and 0.5mbps up
- Computer or router physically connected to the modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
Must be located in the following states: Ohio, Nevada, North Carolina, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Virginia, Missouri, Indiana, and Georgia.
Pay + Benefits
The pay for this role is $16.50-$19.00/hr. Additional 10-15% when you work evening or weekend hours . Medical and dental benefits are offered. As well as 401k and paid time off.
“Training Starts 07/13/2020; Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 6:45 PM EST for 12 weeks. Permanent schedule: 3 schedule options, all include a Saturday or Sunday.”
Ready To Apply?
Go for it! The pay for this role is one of the best out there, as far as call center gigs go.
It’s well worth it to take the chance and submit your resume. Let us know if you get the gig!