This one is for all the customer service babes out there! You may recognize Wayfair from their catchy commercials and their strong online presence.
Wayfair sells furniture, home decor, and other household items. Now they are looking for work from home inbound sales agents to join their team!
Let’s take a peek at what Wayfair is looking for in this work from home role:
Inbound Sales Agent
“We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Inbound Sales team! If you love to connect with customers and help them purchase amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!”
- You listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and assist your customers in making buying decisions
- You build trust and rapport with your customers
- You meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, CSAT, and more.
- As the face of Wayfair, you must maintain professionalism during all interactions
- You can simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- You maintain a space that represents a professional image to our customers at all times
- Reside in the following states: Colorado, Arizona or Nevada
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in a call center/retail/virtual environment
- High School Diploma/GED, some college preferred
- Ability to perform in a virtual world, comfortable with technology, while maintaining a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills • Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- You are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You promote appropriate product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
Pay + Benefits
The compensation for this position is $14/hr. Benefits like medical and dental are offered.
Since this is a sales role, commission and bonuses are given based on performance and sales.
More To Know
This position is open to anyone located in Colorado, Arizona or Nevada. It’s said their benefits package is pretty solid.
The interview process is said to move pretty quickly. With two interviews before being extended the offer.
Wayfair also gives their employees discounts to other retailers and businesses.
You have all the details, if you think you are a good fit for this job, give it a shot!
Remember, let us know if you get the gig! Be sure to share this with your friends, to help a Babe looking for work.
You got it, now go get it!