If you have a strong call center background or any experience in quality assurance, you may be interested in working for TTEC!
TTEC is hiring for remote quality assurance agents for their virtual call center. This role is temporary (4-week contract) with the potential for an extended contract term or “full-time regular work.”
So let’s view some of the details TTEC says they are looking for in their remote quality assurance agents!
Temporary Quality Assurance Agent
“The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role, you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis.
We need your empathetic ear, your servant leadership style, and motivation to succeed. “
“Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and TTEC specified policies, thresholds, and procedures.
They support the overall quality assurance workflow by conducting customer call evaluations and may provide feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to Team Leads in a meaningful and constructive manner.
QA Specialists are accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting..”
• Flexibility to work all shifts
• Ability to work a 40/hr work week
• Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
• Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
• High customer service orientation
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
• Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
• Knowledge of call center business
• Strong coaching skills
Pay for this role is mentioned to be around $15/hr. No benefits are mentioned, again this is a temporary role. You still have a good chance of going full-time thought.
More To Know
The Quality Assurance position with TTEC is open to all U.S States except residents of CA, NY, IL or HI.
You Got It!
Something tells me that this gig would be great for one of our Bank Babes! If its you, then go for it! You have nothing to lose, and most likely it will be well worth the effort!
Finding work from home jobs can be hard but it doesn’t have to be! Sign up now for our email list and become the first to find out about new work from home job leads!