Vicky Virtual is looking for virtual assistants to join their ever-growing team!
If you are not familiar with Vicky Virtual, they are a virtual assistant firm that hires contractors to answers calls from their client’s customers.
If you are a newbie to VA work this might be the perfect beginner gig for you! Let’s peek at what Virtual Vicky says they are looking for:
“Our clients are busy, small business owners who hire us to handle their phone calls and treat their customers the way they would.
If you decide to join our team, you will be handling phone calls (from your home, through your computer and a headset) for multiple businesses throughout the day, assisting callers with questions and booking appointments, and performing basic receptionist duties.”
– Closely following a client’s instructions and knowing when it is appropriate to step outside of those instructions
– Going above the standard call handling to offer additional assistance
– Offering to return calls on a client’s behalf
– Mentioning your impression of a caller to the client when helpful
– Promptly answer incoming calls
– Provide unbiased service to meet each client’s needs
– Compose complete, accurate, and helpful messages
– Be responsive via email, instant messaging, etc.
– Fast, reliable computer
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– Quiet work environment during business hours
– Able to quickly learn how to use multiple types of software, email, and live chat computer programs
– Upbeat, caring, cheerful, empathetic, customer-focused attitude
– Phone-based support or customer service experience a bonus
– A sense of humor
– Continually operate a computer via a keyboard and mouse in order to answer incoming calls
– Type at 50 WPM or higher
This opportunity is open to residents in the United States.
Pay + Benefits
The pay for this virtual assistant role starts at $10/hr. No benefits are mentioned for this position. You will be an independent contractor.
Shift + Schedule
Shift and work hours are unclear. It’s assumed you will have to be available during the business hours which are Monday – Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM CST.
More To Know
Vicky Virtual is big on personality. You have to have a great phone voice and soft skills for this role. No past phone experience seems to be required.
Newbies, this gig is calling your name! Use it as a stepping stone towards getting more higher-paying virtual assistant jobs! May the admin gods be with you!
We Think You’ll LOVE these jobs!