Hot job alert! Retail giant Nordstrom is hiring for work from home customer care specialists! The bad part is they are only hiring for a few select states.
So let’s jump right into what Nordstrom says they want in their customer care specialists:
Customer Care Specialist
“You will be the voice of Nordstrom, fielding real-time calls, e-mails and live chat from customers across the country.
A successful candidate is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented, and committed to keeping customer satisfaction and outstanding Nordstrom customer service at the core of every action and decision. “
- Consistently deliver Nordstrom’s legendary customer service by supporting our customers via phone, chat and/or email. Our Customer Care Specialists are empowered to answer inquiries, resolve concerns and connect our customers with the products and services that create loyal Nordstrom customers.
- Our inbound contact center is a fast-paced environment where Customer Care Specialists successfully troubleshoot and resolve a high-volume of contacts by navigating multiple systems. Our Work from Home Customer Care Specialists engage and collaborate with their team members virtually inclusive of team and recognition meetings.
- Multi-tasking is key as this role requires the ability to assist customers while accurately entering customer information, notes, messages and orders via phone, live chat and/or email into our order management systems.
- To deliver renowned customer service, you will be trained and empowered to provide great service. In this environment you’ll need to achieve and maintain performance measures with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality, reliability, and attention to detail.
- 6+ months experience within an inbound call center required
- 6+ months experience within a retail environment preferred
- A high level of self-motivation to multi-task and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen, as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once with dual monitors
- The ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak hours
- 19-inch or greater dual monitors with built-in DVI connections
- USB mouse and USB ergonomic keyboard
- Headset/Mic combination
- Minimum upload speed 15 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 2 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
The following states are eligible for this role:
Arizona,New Mexico, Florida, Texas, Utah, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
Pay + Benefits
Compensation is listed as $15.35 per hour. Some of the benefits Nordstrom says it offers are:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
Shift + Schedule
“5 days a week, 8-hour shifts (one weekend day, per week required); schedules will be available at time of offer”
More To Know
Paid training is offered. The company says “Attendance at training is required and training times will align with shift schedules. Monday – Friday for the first 3 weeks in the role”
Also as a heads up, Nordstrom also says that “The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.”
THIS GIG IS YOURS!
Let’s speak it into existence that this job is already yours! Get your resume right and apply! As always, let us know if you get the gig!
Wait HUH?- make money doing WHAT?!