Uscreen is a platform that lets businesses create own subscription channels for videos and other content. The company has been around since 2002 and has been growing rapidly since!
Currently, the company is looking for Customer Service Reps! Or as Uscreen calls it “Customer Success Champions”. Here’s what Uscreen said about this opening:
CUSTOMER SUCCESS CHAMPION
“Our Customer Success champ will know every detail about our platform and how our customers can use it to maximize its value. Besides just owning all that sweet knowledge, you’ll need to be able to communicate it, and educate our customers with ease.”
- Proactively contacting new customers to help them get set up (by email & phone)
- Helping the tech support reps in the ticket queue
- Attending and (later) fully hosting webinars a few times per month
- Giving in-depth analysis of customers websites and content to offer them tips and tricks to succeed (and don’t worry, we have our marketing team watching your back)
- 2+ years in Customer Support or similar
- Experience in SaaS
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop)
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
The company says that the Customer Success Champion role is open to almost anywhere in the world. You must be able to overlap with eastern and pacific time business hours.
Pay + Benefits
There’s nothing mentioned on Uscreen’s website regarding pay for this role. But from doing a little digging, the pay is estimated to be on the high side. $17-20 per hour. Some of the benefits include:
- 20 paid days off per year
- Budget for personal development
- Full Time hours
Shift + Schedule
Uscreen says “must be able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9 AM to 6 PM EDT”
It seems like you need a somewhat flexible schedule. Depending on your timezone you may need to be available very early in the day or very late in the evening.
More To Know
This gig is going to require you to video chat with customers. Uscreen says you must be comfortable with this aspect of the job.
You will be helping customers set up their new accounts, so ALOT of patience and the ability to explain things in detail is key to this role.
Your New Job Awaits!
This is going to be an awesome gig, and from the looks at it even better pay! All my experienced customer service babes should hop on this one asap! Won’t last forever! Submit your application today!
Click here to view all of Uscreen’s remote positions
DID YOU SEE THE NEW WORK FROM HOME JOBS POSTED THIS WEEK?