That’s right babe, get paid to remind patients to take their meds! Pleio is hiring for “GoodStart Mentors”!
Pleio is a company that helps patients stay on track with their new medications.
What Will I Be Doing?
The company says that you will be calling patients, reminding them to take their new meds.
You will also be a support system for them, to make sure they are staying on task with their health care.
Most of the patients you will be helping will be elderly or disabled.
What’s The Pay?
The pay to be a GoodStart Mentor starts at $14 an hour. Its possible pay could higher, but looks like most people start off at $14.
Here’s the requirements for this role:
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizen
- Not a resident of CA, OH, ND, WA, or WY
- Windows Computer
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience
- Internet Access
- Meet Telephone Requirements
- You ARE NOT a licensed or registered doctor (MD or DO), nurse (NP, RN, or LPN), pharmacist (RPh), or pharmacy technician.
- Minimum 15mbps download speed
- Minimum 3mbps upload speed
- Check your Internet Speed at http://www.speedtest.net
- Computer must be on a secure hard-wired connection to the internet in your home office
- NO wireless connections, dial-up modems, Wi-Fi, cellular hotspots, or satellite connections are accepted
Pleio says they require a background and credit check. The company states the cost of the background and credit check is $45.00. This fee has to be paid prior to starting.
A training program is offered to the GoodStart Mentor free of charge. Training takes about 10-15 hours to complete.
No compensation for training but Pleio says they offer a bonus to new mentors who meet call minimums and metrics.
Also, make sure you have a landline phone for this gig. No cellphones, Skype or any kind of wireless phones are allowed.
If you have a passion for helping people and don’t mind making outbound calls this a great gig!
This job gives you the freedom to work from home and make a difference for someone who really appreciates the help.
Give it a try babe, you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!