Fashionistas I Need Your Full Attention..
Do you have a love for style and fashion? Are you the go to fashionista who all your friends run to for fashion advice? Then consider becoming an online personal stylist!
As an online fashion stylist, your job will entail selecting clothing, accessories and shoes for clients all over the world, from the comfort of your home office.
Usually, it’s based on the client’s style profile they create and then you select the best pieces for them based off that information.
Answering client questions about style, clothing and trending looks will also be apart of the gig.
Online Fashion Stylist Jobs
Where the hell does one go to find a remote fashion stylist job? So Glad you asked, gorgeous! Below, you will find some of the hottest companies hiring for work from home stylist!
Rocksbox is a shopping service for high fashion jewelry. It provides its clients with curated boxes of jewelry monthly from significant jewelry stores all over the world. In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Make fashion and styles decisions that would best meet the needs of the customer based on their preferences and history
- Write fashion and design blogs and guidelines notes for the customers.
- Weekend availability
- Excellent communication and grammar
- Ability to work 10-40 hours per week
- Stays up to date on current jewelry or accessory trends.
Pay rate for this position is not mentioned but estimated to be $10-14 per hour.
Stitch Fix offers fashion and style services for both genders. Clients are free to sign up to the site and write their fashion tastes and preferences.
The clients are provided with a box of clothes monthly based on their presented tastes and preferences. The customers have a choice to keep all the clothes or pick some and send back the rest.
That’s where you come in! Create a look that your client will swoon over. Salary for a remote stylist at Stitch Fix range from $14-20 per hour. This depends on skill and how many clients you decide to style.
Responsibilities and details of this gig are:
- Create boxes of clothing to be sent to clients
- Flexible schedule with great time management skills
- Ability to create a good relationship with clients
- Creativity and thinking outside the box is critical
- Fashion fanatic
Before you become a stylist for Stitch Fix, you must attend a fashion and style training class. This training is only available for residents of the following areas:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco Bay Area
To become a stitch fix stylist or to find other work at home jobs on their site apply here!
Bombfell offers fashion and style services for men. It provides a box of clothing monthly for clients to choose from. Very similar to Stitch Fix in many ways. Pay is estimated is $13 per hour and this position is part time.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Four year degree( this depends on what position you apply for)
- Send the clients custom clothing boxes monthly through Bombfell’s platform
- 1-2 years of experience as a stylist is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work 15-20 hours each week.
- Make clients’ orders based on their history and preferences on style.
- Respond to customers queries
- Build a strong relationship with clients so they will trust your fashion choices.
- High literacy and experience in social media.
You must be a resident of New York, New Jersey, Manhattan, or Connecticut to qualify for the job.
Bombfell requires you to attend training at the company’s headquarters in Manhattan. Sometimes you will also be needed to participate in meetings and perform specific office duties.
Bombfell usually looks for part-time work from home stylists but full-time hours are available after you have been with the company a while. Learn more about Bombfell’s culture and other open positions here!
Dia & Co is a well known personal styling company exclusively for women sizes 14-32.
They offer a flexible schedule and give you a chance to express yourself as a stylist. Estimated pay for their virtual stylist position is $12-15 per hour.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Select clothing and accessories for clients based on their fashion preferences
- 2 + years of Customer service, stylist or retail experience
- 20-40 hours required to be worked each week
- This position may require you to be based in NYC
- Strong computer skills
Another online fashion service that delvers personally styled clothing and accessories to women all over the United States. Your role as an online personal stylist for Fashom will be to select 5-7 pieces for your client based on their fashion quiz results and style preferences. The pay for Fashom is completely commission based. You’ll get paid based on purchases made by the customer.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Create unique yet accurate styles, to encourage the customer to buy the look
- Provide customer service and creative suggestions to Fashom consumers.
- 1 year stylist experience (preferred)
- Availability to work at least 4-6 hours/day
- Must be based in Miami or willing to move to Miami, with flexibility to meet in the office 3 times a week
- Degree in Fashion or pursuing
Have you ever worked as a online personal stylist or worked in fashion retail? What advice would you give to someone interested in becoming a personal stylist?