ERC is an independently owned company that outsources customer service agents for small businesses! This company is currently looking for work from home customer service for select states.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what ERC said they are looking for in their work from home customer service agents!
W@H Customer Service
“Thrive in a fast-paced, competitive virtual contact center. We create the culture, YOU create your next level of greatness.”
- Must have the following: desktop computer or laptop, headset with USB connect, Ethernet cable, Internet router with a free network connection, broadband with a downstream of least 10mbps and an up stream of 16mbps, and a land-line with a free port for a work phone.
- Go-getters that are tech-savvy, confident and self-driven
- People that have a passion for providing above and beyond customer service experiences
- Possess a HS diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include some weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Successful completion of a computer assessment is required
To be considered for this position you must be located in one of the following states:
Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, or Wyoming.
Compensation is stated to start at $9.00-10.00/hr. Benefits are listed as:
- Contests for prizes monthly
- Paid training (Get paid to learn)
- Full-time permanent (non-seasonal) employment
- $9.00 – $10.00/hour
- Benefits eligible after 60 days
- PTO and Paid Holidays
WORK FOR ERC
Now that you have the details, it’s time to apply! Remember, both full-time and part-time opportunities are available. Good luck!