Okay, Babes, by now you know anytime Amazon is hiring for work from home gigs it goes FAST! So this no different, get the deets then apply ASAP!
Amazon is currently looking for remote HR contact center associates! Here’s what Amazon said they are looking for in this role:
HR Contact Center Associate
“We are currently growing our team of HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space.
In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues.”
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Work cross-departmentally with a teammate first approach
- Receive queries via phone, email, r chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability to being punctual and adhering to an assigned schedule
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in a virtual environment
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws·Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing processes with high attention to detail.
Pay + Benefits
The estimated compensation is between $15-17 per hour. No benefits are mentioned online at this time.
More To Know
Amazon’s HR contact center associate position is only hiring in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Unknown if this position is full-time or part-time. We can assume that it will be a full-time (40 hours per week) gig.
You know what to do, babes! If you get the gig, let us know! Share this post with your friends!
Find Remote Jobs Faster!