Babes, when I say this job is HOT – I mean it! Revele is hiring Patient Service Representatives to assist patients with their medical bills.
“Revele assists a client base across the U.S. including physician practices, hospital-owned physician groups, and enterprise networks with end-to-end revenue cycle management services.”
Here’s a quick snapshot of the details of this gig:
Patient Service Representative
“In this role, you will be part of a team that assists patients with medical billing statement questions and processing patient payments.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide an exceptional level of customer service for every patient while resolving outstanding balances and answering any questions the patient may have regarding billing statements.”
- Reviewing patient’s account to ensure accuracy
- Managing all inbound and outbound phone calls from patients and staff relating to patient accounts in a timely and courteous manner
- Interpreting and communicating client billing practices, insurance claims, submissions, and out-of-pocket patient responsibility to all customers; including physicians, physicians’ office staff, patients and others with a business need to know
- Assisting patients with establishing budget payment plans
- Identifying and resolving patient billing questions and concerns
- Processing all clerical records and patient information requested to resolve patient account balances
- Responds promptly and completely to all written patient inquiries and requests to obtain a final resolution for the patient
- Responding to patient inquiries researching and resolving unpaid balances and credit balances
- Performing various collection actions including contacting patients by phone and resubmitting claims for third party reimbursement
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Medical billing experience
- Previous experience with eClinicalWorks EHR or a similar EHR technology (Cerner, Epic, Allscripts, Athena)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Takes pride in every aspect of their work and performs daily responsibilities with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Is a strong team player with a commitment to continuous learning
- Pays close attention to detail to ensure a positive patient experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service or medical front/back office experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Experience with Patient collections a plus
Must be located in the United States.
Pay + Benefits
Pay for this role starts at $14.50 per hour. Benefits are mentioned to be:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
Shift + Schedule
The shift requirements for Revele’s Patient Service Rep is stated as follows:
Monday – Friday; 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
More than likely you will have to have open availability between 7 am-7 pm Monday-Saturday. The shift will vary weekly, based on business needs.
More To Know
The application process seems to be fairly easy and straight forward. This is a permanent role with room to grow with the company.
Really good gig for someone with a collections or call center background. 100% remote.
This is a killer opportunity for anyone trying to secure a long term work from home job. Applicants will be pouring in so apply while it’s still open.
You never know, this might be your new remote job! Good luck!
A new week means new jobs! Check out these work from home jobs hiring now!