For our customer service Babes out there, you’re gonna love this! VIPdesk Connect is looking for customer service representatives to assist consumers on their busy platforms.
This gig is open to 21 locations! This one is going to fill up quick as hell! Check out what VIPdesk Connect had to say about the role:
Customer Service Representative
“The Customer Service Representative, we call Brand Ambassador, provides customer service and Tier 1 technical support with a friendly, human tone for a variety of consumer electronics brands and products and is responsible for problem resolution with a focus on creating customer loyalty and providing a positive customer experience.”
- Handle customer inquiries via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS), providing appropriate solutions in a timely manner that is representative of the brand’s culture and customer base
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze information, provide accurate remote troubleshooting of products and related support; diagnose and resolve issues following best practices, guidelines, and policies
- Escalate critical issues following appropriate policies and procedures
- Retain and convey deep knowledge and benefits of products and troubleshooting techniques to continually provide effective support
- Accurately document customer interaction details with limited errors
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourish brand loyalty
- Attend meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and their products and services
- Meet or exceed program metrics including quality and customer satisfaction
- HS Degree or equivalent required; Associate degree or some college preferred
- 1+ years customer service experience, experience in a virtual contact center a plus
- 6 months+ relevant experience in post-sales technical support
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Teams
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with minimal errors
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and procedures quickly
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) preferred
- Basic user knowledge of audio/wireless microphone systems, headsets, audio devices, and gaming systems a plus
- Able to work weekends and some holidays
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security checks where permissible by state and local regulation…
This position is only applicable for the following locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chattanooga, TN
- Chicago, Illinois
- Cincinnati, OH
- Columbus, Ohio
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- El Paso, TX
- Houston, Texas
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Knoxville, TN
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Miami, Florida
- Milwaukee, WI
- Orlando, Florida
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Reno, Nevada
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
Pay + Benefits
Pay is estimated to start between $12-14 per hour. Benefits are offered to full-time employees. Medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
Shift + Schedule
No mention of what the shift or work schedule would be. It’s safe to assume with call center work you’ll most likely need a somewhat flexible work availability.
More To Know
For this role you will have to have a lot of patience. Vipdesk says
“The Customer Service Representative troubleshoots and resolves customer issues, taking ownership of the issues, and following through to solve problems while exercising patience and willingness to resolve simple and complex inquiries with positive energy.”
In other words, you may deal with some shitty people over the phone- but be nice and give good vibes!
Is This Job For You?
Something tells me it is! You’ve probably had customer service jobs in the past, so this one will be no sweat!
Apply and let us know what happens!
Good luck my lovely!
Looking for a legit work from home job? Let us help! Browse Jobs Here!