Awesome extra cash gig just fell into your lap! Crossover is looking for quality assurance testers for its client’s digital products and platforms!
Let’s see what’s needed to start making money with Crossover!
“QA Manual Testers are guided through test scripts that are clear and specific and enable them to focus on deciding when an application is meeting or failing our high-quality standards.”
In other words, you’ll be testing out digital products and platforms. The company says you will also have to write “razor-sharp” test cases and quality reviews.
- Execute test cases with high precision and detail, diligently checking each step and documenting differences
- Follow a process that includes testing in two-hour “Deep Work Blocks”
- Learn new software products regularly
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal English Language Skills
- A personality that is detail-oriented and committed to high-quality work
- No previous experience as a tester required. Just attention to detail, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
This is a global position! That means you can work from anywhere! Perfect for all my aspiring digital nomads.
Pay + Benefits
Compensation for the QA Tester is $10 per hour! No benefits are mentioned to be offered with this position.
Shift + Schedule
40 hours a week are required. It’s unclear if you are allowed to create your schedule or not. It seems like you will have that flexibility. But we’ll update you as we hear more about this gig.
More To Know
The company says you will be testing applications for functionality and quality. You’ll have a prioritized list of tests to complete for several hours.
Testers will be provided with specialized tools that show you how to perform each test. It’ll show you what to look for to make sure the product passes the test.
Testers will also be required to write detailed notes to the developers explaining the test failure.
Ready, Set, Go!
If you are looking for a position where you can work from anywhere in the world and non-phone, this is for you!
$10 bucks an hour isn’t bad to get your foot in the door. Let us know what happens! Good luck!