The Helper Bees are hiring for remote technical support agents! If you aren’t familiar with The Helper Bees they are a start-up that works with insurance carriers matching older adults with caregivers.
This is what The Helper Bees had to say about this opening:
Technical Support Agent
“As a technical support representative, you will support remote employees (nurses/caregivers) and customers with devices set up and troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for providing top-notch customer service during stressful situations. “
- Communicate electronically with other members of the team using tools such as Zoom, Slack, email, and text
- Quickly learn our tools and become an expert in them
- Create and upkeep how-to guides for our programs and tools
- Provide scheduled and as-needed training to employees and customers
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Work with our development team to improve our tools and systems
- Tech-savvy, always looking to be more efficient
- Comfortable with change, as we are constantly improving our products and programs
- Dependable, with a positive attitude and be a team player
- Patient, as you will be required to teach and train individuals not comfortable with new technology
For this role, you can be located anywhere in the United States. Just keep in mind that you will be working CST so you will have to adjust your schedule flexibility if you are not living in that time zone.
Pay + Benefits
Compensation is stated to now be $15 an hour which is a huge bump from the $12 an hour they were previously paying. Benefits are not mentioned much. The only benefits the company mentions is that you will get cross-training for different roles and that you can work remotely.
Shift + Schedule
The shift is Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm CST. Also, some weekends will be required.
More To Know
The biggest thing I can take from this role is that you have to master the art of showing empathy. It seems like in this role you will face some challenging calls. So this is always something to be prepared for when applying for jobs like this.
Also, it doesn’t look like you have to have much experience to qualify for this gig. That’s great for newbies to the remote life!
Get To The Bag!
$15 bucks an hour is pretty good for a job that you can do from home, with minimal experience.
I definitely recommend applying for this gig. But be sure to take advantage, something tells me this gig is going to fill up fast!
OMG! THESE JOBS WILL BLOW YOUR F’N MIND!!!