For all our customer service babes out there Concentrix is hiring for a customer service team lead!
Concentrix is a well-known staffing outsource agency. Primarily focusing on staffing customer service and tech support positions.
So if you have been looking for a customer service work from home job, you have stumbled upon the right post!
(Remember Babes, we can’t guarantee the time this position will be open, so it’s best to always check the company’s complete list of job postings if this one is closed.)
Here’s a quick snapshot of this role:
Customer Service Team Lead
“Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. “
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved at a minimum weekly
- Identify performance-related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) and financial expectations
Pay + Benefits
Pay for this gig is $12-15 an hour. Benefits are offered, as well as paid PTO. There is a waiting period you must qualify for before you can use your PTO.
Requirements + Qualifications
A few key requirements/qualifications a successful candidate will need are:
- Associate’s degree in related field with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverable
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
The Team Lead Position with Concentrix doesn’t require a huge amount of experience.
However, you should have a decent amount of customer service or call center experience when applying.
This is an awesome gig for anyone with strong communication skills and can handle high-stress calls like a champ!
Want more remote jobs?? Check out our daily list of work from home jobs! Updated every day! VIEW JOBS HERE