Hot job alert! Amazon is hiring Virtual HR Contact Center Associates! The pay starts at $17 an hour and includes equipment!
Here’s what else Amazon had to say about this gig:
(Be sure to apply asap if you’re interested in this job. Amazon gigs fill up FAST! So be sure to check their website regularly for updates.)
Virtual HR Contact Center Associates
“In this seasonal role, associates interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail.”
· Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation-related questions.
· Take ownership of employee contacts, ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved.
Amazon says the shift is “five (5) days per week between 5:00 AM PT – 8:30 PM PT Sundays to Saturdays“. This gig is seasonal and estimated to last 6-7 months or as needed.
· 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
· Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
· Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions.
You must be located in the following states to apply:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Ready to Apply?
Again, Amazon gigs fill up fast as hell! Head over there and apply! Be sure to tell them The Pink Piggy Bank sent you!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO BECOME A SEASONAL HR CONTACT CENTER ASSOCIATE!